Dalpé
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Dalpé

PortailPortail  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

swg-monster closed

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

swg-monster closed Empty
MessageSujet: swg-monster closed   swg-monster closed Icon_minitimeMar 16 Mai - 6:04

et oui imaginer ma deception en recevant ce m@il, je suis un peu limiter en traduction d'anglais mais je crois avoir tout comprit.

.....................................................................................................................................................Dear Community,

It has been decided that SWG-Monster will be closing down until an emulator can be produced. We intend to open up once an emulator organization can produce a product that is desirable. We encourage our members to go on to other communities, if they wish. However, do not forget us. We will be back once an emulator is ready.

You may contact me via MSN, AIM, Y!, or Skype, if you wish. All SWGM services will officially close on Friday, the 19th of May at 11:59 PM.

In the past, I've discussed assembling a team of 6-10 programmers to reverse engineer Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided. The goal of the organization would to produce a Pre-CU, the original game that was launched June 24, 2003, emulator. If you want to help, please contact me. I will not assemble an organization without support and interest. May the Force be with us all.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

swg-monster closed
Page 1 sur 1